The Silent Professionals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Professionals

Our Ogame ally page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC

Go down 
5 posters

NAP with AHC
Yes
vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_vote_lcap17%vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No
vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_vote_lcap83%vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kriegsminister

vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC Empty
PostSubject: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 am

vote here for the NAP. Voting will be open for 3 days
Back to top Go down
ThaMonk3y

PostSubject: Re: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:08 am

Nap's are lame in my opinion, if they are going to leave their stuff sitting, and I can't hit it, because of some agreement, like hell I'm gonna let it sit and let someone else make profit. Yea stuff happens, but profit is profit, and this is a war game, not a crumpet and tea sit together.
Back to top Go down
kriegsminister

PostSubject: Re: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 am

Agreed

I lmao at the tea and crumpets. . .
Back to top Go down
Chaotix

PostSubject: Re: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:42 am

Wings are full of noobs, noobs leave lots of small fleet lying around and make easy farms. I'm voting no, and if -oRa- has a problem with it just means more targets for us no?
Back to top Go down
SpaceViking

PostSubject: Re: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm going to say yes, only on condition of a full alliance with -oRa-. If they aren't willing to begin actively helping then no way in hell. I'm saying this only because while so many say they can't play.. its always handy to have higher end players with fleets you can call up and use to help hit bigger targets. Also helps to have extra trade partners. But again, I think we should get something in return for taking 23 players, which is essentially 175 planets.. off the possible hit list.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:57 pm

They actually have 26 members, and -oRa- has 8, so that's 34 players that are untouchable. a NAP is like if we just took them all into our alliance, but they're the inactive noobs who don't participate or do anything to help with the growth of ALL the alliances. But like everyone has said in the circulars, if Deadmanwalking as well as his alliance mates are that shady than maybe we shouldn't be napped with them at all, if we call them cause we need help and they're like "oh... we can't help you" then what's the point in that?
Back to top Go down
SpaceViking

PostSubject: Re: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Oh I'm with you, and that many targets.. does seem alot to give up. Demand tribute from them!
Back to top Go down
Chaotix

PostSubject: Re: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:22 am

Lol tribute. Cool so we will all potentially get banned for pushing? I'm not really fussed to be completely honest im a miner. But i will fleet soon enough once i have 10-11 colonies up and running. and in general i hate NAP's. Unless the other alliance is liable to turn you to dust theres no point in having one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC   vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vote for NAP with -oRa- wing AHC
Page 1 of 1